Rubber coating of rollers
Our rubberized rollers are used in the following fields:
- graphical industry (offset, flexo, rotation, label print, etc.)
- wood industry
- plastic foil industry
- steel industry
- food industry
- pharmaceutical industry
- packaging industry
- paper industry
We offer the following services:
- manufacture of new rollers
- rubberizing of used rollers
- repair of roller cores
- grinding of rollers (convex, trapezoid, cylindrical, or according to your special request)
- manufacture of grooves in the rubber coatings
- dynamic balancing of rollers
- manufacture of wooden packaging for roller transport
We rubberize the rollers in accordance with the following characteristics:
- rubber hardness from 18 to 100 ShA
- temperature tolerance of rubber from -60 to 250 °C
- weather-resistant rubber, resistant to UV light and ozone
- rubber suitable for contact with food (FDA)
- wear-resistant rubber
- conductive rubber, antistatic rubber, non-stick rubber, etc.
- rubber resistant to oil, acid, colorant, cleaning agents and other chemicals
- We offer manufacturing or grinding of all types’ Sleeve’-s, enabling also the manufacture of stocks.
Are you interested in our products or services? Contact us and we will be happy to answer your questions and arrange a meeting with you.
We will use the information provided only for the purpose of correspondence.